E4 LCD UPSs are intended to protect so-called sensitive networks, data centers, groups of computer servers or other industrial applications.
Depending on the needs specific to the industrial applications, the E4 LCD UPSs have power for 1 to 30 kVA (for single-to-single) and 10 to 60 kVA (for three-to-single).
Thus, there are multiple versions of E4 LCD UPSs:
– E4 LCD from 1 to 10 kVA, standard version
– E4 LCD S from 1 to 10 kVA, long-life version
– E4 LCD TM 10, 15 and 20 kVA, standard-life three-to-single battery version.
– E4 STM 10, 15 and 20 kVA, long-life three-to-single battery version.
E4 LCD UPSs use more reliable technology:
Double-conversion On Line technology makes it possible to output a perfect sinusoidal current, thereby ensuring fully effective protection for devices that play an essential role.
These UPS’s also provide a power factor which is able to reach 0.8, which makes it possible to have stronger performance and improved output for strategic applications or hardware.
With a highly intuitive screen that instantly shows the UPS status, the E4 LCD also has a simple control panel with 3 or 4 buttons that facilitate control on the front panel (on & off, set operating mode, set voltage, and programmable outlet settings, etc.)
|Technologie||On Line Double Conversion|
|Voltage||220/230/240 V (HV)|
|External battery connector||No|
- On Line Double Conversion UPS
- This product is parallelizable
- Single phase to Single phase or Three-to-Three
- This product protects the phone/fax line.
- This product has an LCD screen.
- Remote control software
- Battery life
- Eligible for a 2-year warranty
- Power-saving mode.