X3 EX LCD USB products are ideal for protecting your servers and other enterprise-level computing equipment. It provides reliable protection from power troubles, outages, surges, short circuits, and lighting risks.
Devices connected to X3 EX LCD USB uninterruptible power supplies are protected by Line Interactive technology with an automatic control system.
During a short or extended power outage, an X3 EX LCD USB UPS will provide electricity for several minutes depending on its connected charge. The internal batteries of the X3 EX LCD USB UPS continue to power the equipment connected to it, so that computers and devices can be shut off safely.
X3 EX LCD USB power supplies are designed for simple use:
– A single on/off switch.
– an LCD screen and audible alarms that indicate the power supply’s status.
– A cold start if there is no power.
– Automatically restarts once wall outlet power is restored.
X3 EX LCD USB power supplies also save energy :
– Green Energy Saver feature: If none of the connected devices is being powered and the UPS goes into battery mode, it automatically shuts down to keep the batteries from draining needlessly.
– Automatic battery charge feature for when the UPS is off: The battery can automatically recharge when wall power is present and the UPS is off. When the connected devices are not in use, this feature makes it possible to shut down the UPS while ensuring that the battery will recharge.
|Voltage||220/230/240 V (HV)|
|External battery connector||No|
|Minimum life (1PC charge)||10 min|
|Voltage range||162 – 290 VAC|
- Onduleur compatible PC & Mac (Sauf iMAC 27″)
- Line Interactive Technology.
- This product has FR/SCHUKO outlets.
- USB communication port.
- This product protects the phone/fax line.
- This product has an LCD screen.
- Battery life
- Eligible for a 2-year warranty
- Power-saving mode.