X3 UPSs provide servers and other professional computer hardware with more reliable, powerful protection from power supply issues and hazardous electrical disruptions.
With their Line Interactive technology and the automatic voltage control system, X3 UPSs ensure high-quality protection for the devices connected to them.
During short or lengthy power outages, an X3 UPS powers the electrical equipment connected to it from its batteries for several minutes, allowing you to safely shut down the devices and computers.
X3 UPSs are designed for simple use:
– A single on/off switch.
– 3 indicator lights (500/650/800/1,000 VA models) or an LCD screen (1,200/1,600/2,000 VA models), as well as audible alarms to signal the UPS status.
– A cold start if there is no power.
– Automatically restarts once wall outlet power is restored.
X3 UPSs also help save power:
– Green Energy Saver feature: If none of the connected devices is being powered and the UPS goes into battery mode, it automatically shuts down to keep the batteries from draining needlessly.
– Automatic battery charge feature for when the UPS is off: The battery can automatically recharge when wall power is present and the UPS is off. When the connected devices are not in use, this feature makes it possible to shut down the UPS while ensuring that the battery will recharge.
|Voltage||220/230/240 V (HV)|
|External battery connector||No|
|Number of protected outlets||4|
|Minimum life (1PC charge)||10 min|
|Voltage range||162 – 290 VAC|
|Number of outlets, with life||4|
- Onduleur compatible PC & Mac (Sauf iMAC 27″)
- Line Interactive Technology.
- This product has IEC outlets.
- This product protects the phone/fax line.
- USB communication port.
- Battery life
- Eligible for a 2-year warranty
- Power-saving mode.