This media player application is running on a dedicated PC connected to any LCD display showing media content, the usual waiting area display information of a queue management system, news content from RSS feed and a moving text. These four types of content are variable in the big selection of templates, allowing great flexibility for the users.
The application communicates via TCP/IP protocol.
The template and the content is managed remotely within the same WAN/LAN with effect on any display.
- Displays waiting area display information of the Q-net Pro queue management system
- Plays video files
- Plays slide shows
- Shows TV programme with an installed TV-card
- Shows moving text
- Shows news from RSS feed
- Easy-to-edit templates
- Displays can be segmented (display groups can be created)
- Media file download from a central point within the WAN or LAN
- Centralized configuration of the opening hours in the branches
- Centralized configuration of the files to be played (playlists)
- Centralized configuration of the time playing the files (timer)